2020 Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPP) – Pay Your Property Taxes in 12 Easy Payments Sign up before January 31st at the Village Office for the Monthly Tax Payment Plan for payment of your 2020 Village of Clive property taxes. You can pay on-line, pre-authorized debit, with post dated cheques, or in person at the Village Office. Please note that all taxes owing must be paid to be eligible for the TIPP. Current property owners on TIPP will receive a renewal form in the mail.
- Guide to Property Assessment & Taxation
- Filing a property assessment complaint and preparing for your hearing
Utility Email Consent Form – If you wish to receive your Utility by email please fill in the appropriate form and return to the Village Office (may also returned by fax (403-784-2012) or email to email@example.com
2019 Utility Rates per two month period
Water: Base rate: $47.30 (10m3)
Over 10m3: $2.15 per m3
Sewer: Base rate: $15.45(10m3)
Over 10m3: $0.35 per m3
Garbage: $49.30 – residential
- Bills are sent out every two(2) months.
Water and Sewer charges are based on actual water meter readings taken every two(2) months.
- Toilet Rebate Program
Garbage Pick-up: Tuesday
- All garbage should be out by 8:00 AM
- All garbage is to be bagged and placed in a covered, bird/animal-proof container. NOTE: Loose garbage will not be picked up.
Recycling Pick-up: Every Second Tuesday
Grass Clippings, Leaves and Compost
- PLEASE NOTE: The Village has discontinued its compost pile. We encourage residents to grass-cycle and compost in their own backyard. The following brochure describes how to go about this:Grass-cycling and Composting in your neighborhood
Prentiss Landfill Information:
For more information: Lacombe County
Power, Gas, Telephone, TV and Internet Information:
Cell phone coverage is good with most companies.
High Speed Internet:
- Xplornet – 1-877-959-5717. www.xplornet.com
- CCI Wireless Communications – 587-592-2342 ext 19349 / AdamG@corp.cciwireless.ca
TV: * Satellite available from
Bell Express Vu
* No cable Service