Helpful resources for Info re: Coronavirus from Alberta Health Services
- ABTT website (includes a short video explainer and our privacy statement): https://www.alberta.ca/ab-trace-together.aspx
- FAQ: https://www.alberta.ca/ab-trace-together-faq.aspx
- Download on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ca.albertahealthservices.contacttracing
- Download on the Apple App Store: https://apps.apple.com/ca/app/abtracetogether/id1508213665
- ABTT poster for display (also attached for you convenience): https://www.alberta.ca/covid-19-information-posters.aspx
What should people do if friends/loved ones refuse to isolate?
· Remind the person that not following public health orders is against the law and puts people at risk. Law enforcement now has full authority to enforce public health orders and issue fines.
· Take proper precautions and if possible, distance yourself from the individual to limit your risk of exposure if they have symptoms.
· If there are supports that person needs to isolate, consider what options your community may have to provide those supports and encourage the person to reach out to those services.
· If necessary, submit a complaint online or call 1-833-415-9179.